So some stupid person, quite short, likes strawberries and with a guy called Ilhammi asked me to accompany her to Samsung's launch at Vivocity. Amidst promises of food, drinks and lots of thanks, I agreed. (Actually, being the nice person that I am, I would have gone even if there wasn't food).
After the short one and I dropped Ilhammi off at Burger King, we proceeded to Samsung. Then, out of no where, the stupid person decided to say that we had to play a game since the article is ABOUT THE GAME. She conveniently forgot to mention this while discussing the food. Negligent? My backside. FRAUDULANT MISREPRESENTATION.
Never mind. Though I was appalled and bloody apprehensive, especially since I had left a huge water stain on my dress and knew that we would be meeting people with whom might be our bosses, I bravely trudged on.
Then, play game. KNN. Selene and I were divided when durian-hair-man came to change my slip of paper. We didn't get to eat before the game because we all paiseh what. So the uncle in my group rolled the dice, FUCK. It went to a "Sing It" square.
WE HAD TO SING A SONG. THE FUCKING SHORT ONE LAUGHED SO LOUDLY. LAUGHED OK. To think I accompanied her. Then she whipped out her camera. STILL LAUGHING.
And the humdinger, we didn't win the phone. But we had tarts and sandwiches made with Ayam Brand Chilli Tuna.
29 June, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh my god. I can't stop laughing. Although I didn't win any phone, the experience of seeing Denise (DENISE!) sing is priceless.
I can die in peace now. I might even giggle in the coffin. If laughter can revive a person I'd like to be dead and resurrected time and time again.
You should have seen how Denise held the mic far away from her and I still could hear her voice!
I was laughing because I knew if I didn't laugh then, I might never have the chance to after I step out of the shop.
We also ate yummy tarts and that weirdly tasty treat. And drank some grape soda.
Take it like a treat from me!
FUCK YOU. I FORGOT THAT YOU MADE ME GO THERE AND CREATED A SITUATION IN WHICH I COULD BE HUMILIATED AND I TOOK A BLOODY STRAWBERRY TART FOR YOU.
FUCK. EAT SHIT.
Post a Comment