Melvin Singh is the Associate News Editor for The Newpaper, he graduated from Ngee Ann’s Mass Comm and he is smart.
I’m hoping I won’t change my opinion of him tomorrow. But from what Google has shown me, he’s insightful and smart, he’s opinionated and makes sense.
I think I respect people who have things to say and say it loud and who are actually able to justify what they are saying without sounding like a bloody half witted fool. Really lah, he’s smart.
If he had the views he has now when he was in school, imagine how frustrating it was for him to have to listen to nincompoops twirl around in meaningless circles. Aiyah. He’s really very smart. Please Google him.
I am quite STUPID and don’t know how to put in a link.
Eh. Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper is very nice.
1 comment:
four
Post a Comment