27 March, 2007

EH!

Aiyo yo yo. It sucks to feel intimidated.

But it feels good to have nice friends.

And then now, I’m typing all this when I should be thinking of the fact sheet. How sia? I don’t have the drive to take up so many things. If only I was like the one on the pedestal, hor Selene.

I would like to have met Roald Dahl. Such a weird and delightful man. How can one write whimsical, cheerful albeit slightly twisted children stories and yet also conceive the most surprising murder plots?

ANTI-SMOKING CAMPAIGN. I hope someone from the HPB googles it and comes here.

PLEASE DON’T TROUBLE TROUBLE UNTIL TROUBLE TROUBLES YOU. 12% IS A BLOODY SMALL FIGURE (THAT IS 40,000 OUT OF 4 MILLION PEOPLE)

WILL YOU PLEASE USE THE MONEY TO HELP PEOPLE IN THE FINANCIALLY GREY AREA? USE THESE WONDERFUL PSYCHIATRISTSTO COME UP WITH BETTER SCREENING PROCESSES. OPEN MORE POLYCLINICS. DON’T TURN AWAY PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITALS.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DISSIPATING CIGARETTE SMOKE.

1 comment:

Selene said...

i think after the talk we had his pedestal is rising higher and higher above the rest.

but aiyah, 1% more masculinity! just ONE!

at least he isn't kissing other boys on youtube.

erstwhile