14 February, 2007

oh well

Hello. So I have no job. No meaning no nothing. I don’t even feel like bathing. I think I’m going to die a fat, fat woman. With my skin melded to the sofa, the cigarette burning a hole the cushion next to me and ants crawling around the discarded beer bottle.

And yes, FRIENDS blasting. Maybe some smart bastard would invent a 300 VCD automatic changer. So I can load many many inside.

I tell you, if the bookstore hires me, I will be fairly nice to the children. I will not kick them or slap them. I will try and smile. Neh neh. If only they would CALL ME!

Oh ya, one more thing. My mom pointed out that I am very much like that fucker. I don’t think she was saying it maliciously but aiyo.

Then I got to thinking and realised that perhaps this is good. It means that no one can treat me the way he treats us. Okay. Never mind. It doesn’t really make sense.

Peiyi dates China immigrants.

Heh.

2 comments:

Selene said...

YOU ARE USING PINK!
That's eew.
But haha, I'm glad for 5 minutes of your meaningless life, life is well.. meaningful!
Woopie for you!

Lyla said...

OEI.

you want to die, is it!

erstwhile