16 February, 2007

Bryan Sim

So I chatted wit Bryan Sim Yong Sheng. He’s my cousin by the way. My mother’s ex-elder brother’s son. We were so close, running around in our underwear.

So happy now. My mom’s so happy, therefore I am happier. We talked for a long time and at least he remembers my mom and I. He remembers my mom’s voice. And, HAHA, he cannot remember my aunt, my mom’s ex-elder sister. Woo Hoo.

He’s funny, and the same. This is extremely petty of me, but heck lah, he doesn’t talk to my mother’s mom! Let me try and copy and paste the conversation for you. I cannot help but feel avenged.

DENISE:did auntie ee ee come back?
(12:46 AM) I'm moving house:who is that
(12:47 AM) DENISE:auntie adeline?
(12:47 AM) I'm moving house:oh
(12:47 AM) I'm moving house:uh
(12:47 AM) I'm moving house:i dunno
(12:47 AM) I'm moving house:i not close to my family one
(12:47 AM) I'm moving house:mother side abit better
(12:47 AM) I'm moving house:but father side once a year see collect ang pow go home
(12:47 AM) DENISE:thats why i said you hide in the room



Part 2
I'm moving house:i dont talk to her
(1:17 AM) DENISE:ya. good
(1:17 AM) DENISE:hai
(1:17 AM) I'm moving house:i dont talk to anyone in my family unless necessary
(1:17 AM) I'm moving house:except my sister lah

She chose to give the money to them to build expansion right? Muaha. So now you have a room in front of the kitchen, your grandchildren don’t talk to you. And I am here calling you, trying to ask you how you are. Hello!!! I will massage cream on your feet k? your lovely son does that? I’m sure he does. So I hope you have no calluses from standing at attention in front of you DAUGHTER IN LAW.

And my mom is happy to have talked to Bryan. My beautiful moosey.

My moosey so pretty.

2 comments:

Nadhirah said...

wohoo!


i did not noe some1 enjoys blogging nowadays... my own blog is not even like moving lah...


haha! i bought dunhill... wah damn shiok! hahah! :P

Lyla said...

yawn!

erstwhile