07 February, 2007

Denise has spoken

So assignments are done and there are only exams to fret about.

I’ve been melancholic the past few days and much as I want to explain why, I can’t. CUNT! Heh.

You know what? Sometimes I feel sleeping is so much better. I’ve tried to avoid so many things by falling asleep. I’ll pretend I can’t/didn’t hear.

Perhaps selene will say that I fall asleep each time I think cuz my thoughts are so boring. I think maybe they are, you know?

We all know it doesn’t pay to be envious. But sometimes its hard leh. You see this picture of a seemingly blissful family and you wish you had more. But maybe the mother is fucking someone else, or the child has a drug habit. Muaha. So really, nothing to be green about.

I was reading BEACHES. This really sad book about two long-time friends. They’ve always written to each other. And though one becomes really famous, albeit a bit fucked up by drugs and all that crap, they remain close. Of course, the unfamous one suspects the popular one to have seduced her husband.

What the unfamous one doesn’t know is that the superstar has never felt pretty, she’s never felt good about herself. The star (Cee Cee) has always idolized Bertie.

The story ends with Bertie dying after divorcing her husband. Cee Cee stayed at Bertie’s side. Cleaning up after her, brushing her hair, dressing her and taking her to the beach. Cee Cee fights to get custody of Nina, Bertie’s child.

Yes, it’s all very sad. But where in the blue hell does someone find the strength to do something like that?

Knn.

Things I would like to accomplish before I am 21:

1.) change name. how does Denise Yinglin sound?

2.) Bake a cheesecake

3.) Buy a sewing machine

4.) Burn down acer

5.) Graduate

6.) Get a job

7.) Eat an earthworm

Things I would like to accomplish before I am 41:

1.) have sex

2.) live in my own home

3.) attended the fuckers funeral

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things you would like to accomplish before I am 21:

1.) change name. how does Denise Yinglin sound?
-SOUNDS LIKE A CHINA WOMAN IN JOO CHIAT

2.) Bake a cheesecake
-WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER AND BURN THE KITCHEN DOWN!

3.) Buy a sewing machine
-NO COMMENTS

4.) Burn down acer
-PLEASE BE REALISTIC

5.) Graduate
-YES YOU WILL

6.) Get a job

7.) Eat an earthworm
-I DARE YOU!

Things you would like to accomplish before I am 41:

1.) have sex
-I THOUGHT BEFORE 21?

2.) live in my own home

3.) attended the fuckers funeral
-I HOPE IT'D BE TOMORROW
(i hope he wouldnt even HAVE a funeral)

-selene-

Anonymous said...

thank you. really.

knn. china woman in joo chiat will be called penis lingling

Anonymous said...

No! china woman in joo chiat will be penis jingling HAHAHAA. EEEWWWWWWWWW Im freaking myself out, where the hell did that come from ????

Anonymous said...

i swear, okay. i just burst out laughing when i read "burn down acer". now my laptop's full of my SA-LI-VA.

Aiya, just change your name to Ban Mian. (ok. so not funny.)

Lyla said...

WHY YOU GOT SO MANY BLOGS ACROSS THE BLOGOSPHERE? 3 leh.

Anonymous said...

i dont know how to delete the rest leh.

haha. has is disgusting. good for you.

erstwhile