28 January, 2007

number 7

Okay. Peiyi told me that she read my blog. Then I thought, well yes, perhaps, boring as I am. There are people who do READ!


So, after 5 thousand years, on the day when I am suppose to be doing articles for thimbleland, I decide to log in.

Then I take 30 mins to figure out my password. So here we are.

Second year is almost over and we’ll be moving on to the year we graduated. This warrants a look back on the year passed.

Aiyah, actually what I really want to talk about is my birthday! Everyone knew I was dreading my birthday, and really, I was lah.

I knew they were planning some stupid thing, and ah lan was planning some “huge” thing. And I was hoping that this year I wouldn’t cry and la dee da. I was waiting for my mom to say, “Girl, we HAVE to play mahjong.” Or “Girl, cannot go already.” Or the fucker would do another of his fucking lan jiao nonsense.

Heh heh. None of that happened and I was “surprised” by a Powerpuff Girls cake! Heh heh. You see, I’m still ticklish about that.

Thank you ah siaos.

Then we went to the hotel. I was testy, irritable and damn bloody wary.

Okay, so at the hotel, we had some fun, wanted to sleep and all that. Oh, and dinner! Haha.

I’m going to believe that this will happen once. And I’m contented with just once. Just once is enough to let me know that there are nice people around, yes? Just once is enough since I would be able to remember what happened.

O o o o o. forgot! Nad and the cake. Kenna sabo by peiyi. What to do Nad? Thank you!!!


And Rose, Has and Nura, was i really boring in school?

6 comments:

gigiz said...

you are NOT that BORING you just have your routine .

hahaha but its good at times cause i noe whot u wanna do or say next . hahahaha

silly bitch


HAS-

Anonymous said...

has is saying you're predictable.

but if you're boring, you won't have all these great friends around you, like, ahem, moi.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Anonymous said...

so popular sey. two people comment in so short a time.

predictable good what. lala.

and you DO NOT KNOW WHAT im going to do next.

and by, whatever lor.

Anonymous said...

and why arent you doing feature huh? huh? huh?

Anonymous said...

so disappointed! you didn't mention me!
only mentioned the ah siaos like nura and peiyi and nad and has and germaine...

SIGHH!
what about the clever one?! don't you think you need to include me too?!

please always remember the boring puzzle joke. i will tell it to my grandchildren.

-selene-

Anonymous said...

YAH PEIYI!!

make me stand at the corridor trying DESPERATELY to like light the candles with my lighters. THANKS AH! my thumb was like sore lah...

den see me soooo exicted shout my name... n i have to like come up with some LAME story... thanks ah WOMEN...


aniwae denise i hope u like the "surprise"... hey i tried okie... :P


lots of love,
nadhirah k.

erstwhile