I am a SNOB. I think I am disdainful, cynical, sardonic, sarcastic, mean, and therefore UNAPPEALING.
1.) When young, stupid and childish people start doing things that are annoying I will stare with my slits for eyes. I will also go on to say very loudly, “Stupid. Tsk. Cannot stand… something derogatory..”
2.) And then when someone does something remotely kind, out of good intentions or not, I will scoff, scorn and so be disdainful. I know being kind or la dee da is good but come on lah. Everyone has a bloody hidden agenda. Maybe you fell, someone comes over and helps you. You praise the altruism of the human race. How do you know the person didn’t just pick your pocket? Feel you up? Laughed at you then wanted to atone for his/her wrong doing?
3.) So Taka has Mid Autumn festival fair. It will be opened till 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Then HOR, an insanely thick Singaporean couple with a tomato of a child comes in at 9.25pm. They are apparently shopping for somebody somebody. The wife asks, “Ah boy, ask the auntie if she can help you wrap this not?”
Bloody hell, she's older than me by at least a score can?
And what was vegetable family buying? Hawaiian Host. Buy 3 get 1 free. I'll give them credit, they wanted to wrap them in sets of two. But not so easy. They wanted to put one smaller box into the package too. They then take another 20 minutes deciding. the time is no 9.50pm. I am eyeing the clock and making very obvious efforts to pack up.
YA lah! Then give me meh. Banana. “Yes, ma’am, it’s in front.”
The husband, “wah, so far. You go for us can? We buy so much leh.”
So I am SUPERWOMAN. I jet to the cashier, pay, grab a paper bag and wrap up there impressive purchases. The time is 10.10pm.
The lights are turned down. The husband: “Can I have a ribbon?”
So what is the point of this entry? Don’t know, like all entries of children who start blogs, my entry has no point.
I barked at now. Thank you.
1 comment:
Can i have a ribbon too. No, no chocolates, just the ribbon pls.
Post a Comment