17 July, 2008

T'is a Hollowed Cornish

OH MY GOD SO TIRED.

But it has been really exciting. And especially so today.

After the rush from getting the newsletter out and the hoo ha with some uptight bitch, I gave myself a treat.

A visit to Secret Recipe and I emerged to proud owner of a very cute Cornish (original because the spicy one was overcooked bla bla).

So back to the store and after quite a lot of interruptions - all pleasant - I opened my present to myself.


So cute. Plump and glossy. (a bit like me you know? The plump part. I don't think I'm cute and I hope I'm not glossy) I spent such a long time looking at it. I mean before I stabbed it with the fork LAH


TWO FUCKING HOURS LATER (many more interruptions, all of which were also pleasant)

T'is a Hollowed Cornish. I didn't eat the pastry. I discovered that what was attractively glossy is actually unnaturally hard.



Note: I don't really like to eat Cornishes.

2 comments:

Selene said...

Am I the featured uptight bitch? Not only am I uptight but also alittle paranoid. And bitch, like slut, has become such an affectionate word used by others so I thought it could refer to me.

Anonymous said...

will you behave yourself???!?!?!?!?!?

my goodness. the indian king has driven the nice guy away. sheeet.

erstwhile