There are a few pictures I'd like to share but first, I'd like to tell you about my latest obsession (chicken pau be gone!).
Ever since Selene, Ilhammi, Farand and I visited the hamsters at Pet Lover's Centre in PS, I've been planning on getting a pair of dwarf hamsters for the new home.
This was almost a month ago and I have done a tonne of research to help me decide if I might not be able to handle the commitment of two furballs.
However, (this is a shocker), after reading and reading, I've decided that I'm too scared the hamsters might die; which they would since they live for 2 years max.
So, I'm ready for a larger commitment! A GUINEA PIG.
This is he! No, not my guinea pig, someone else's but I would like Alphonso to look something like that. This isn't Alphonso; he/she/it is probably called some pathetic name like Mua Chee, Fluffy or Bob.They can live up to ten years and I don't have to get two. This is really important because a beginner should not try to handle too many animals. Also, the added hassle might make me dislike the pesky hamsters. (I'm also scared that they might bite me even though I've read up on how to tame them. The fact is that they haven't been domesticated as long as guinea pigs.)
That said, in 6 months or 500 years, Alphonso will be brought home and he will be given a home like this .........
Okay, I'm sorry (especially Nad and Ade). But cannot resist.
Aiyah. I'm am sad though that Selene and I will no longer be Hamster Buddies but she'll be busy working and it's not like she'll really bring the hamsters out for walks with me. Probably will run away and invite people to come and mock me.
ANYHOOOOO, prepare yourself for ALPHONSO LIGEIA RODENTIA!


7 comments:
your guinea pig sure very er xin one.
what alfafa stupid name, I shall call it NINABEI or something. when I see it I'll think of something to call it.
"the word hippopotamus is derived from a greek word which means water or river horse. but did you know....."
OH MY GOD SELENE!!!!!!!! FUCK THE HIPPO.
ALPHONSO. ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHAT?
CHENGWEI, THE FIRST GUINEA PIG IS VERY CUTE. YOU ARE ER XIN.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. buy hamsters la, they're so cute! I've had... 6 in the past 2 years! Although only one is still alive now, but they're less noticeable when they die, not like a guinea pig.
AND when you do get bored of a hamster, you can just wait another few months for it to die, guinea pig will take forever!
Heh. I'm hungry.
are you talking abt hamsters and all when you're hungry because you want to eat them?
NO. you sicko.
i realised what kind of a pet owner ql is. after spending 10 million years in trimedia with her we NEVER knew she had hamsters (or, i never knew).
OMG QL I AM REPORTING YOU TO SPCA.
Post a Comment