I was looking at my planner and saw:
Meet S @ BB's Mac for WISP.
Some kind of code I've created. WAH.
That day I was talking to Nad and it went, "meow meow meow .... when you are in a r/s...MEOW."
Like what the hell is a r's?!
Of course, she enlightened me. R/S means relationship BTW.
I'm not being pedantic. I was just musing and trying to find the answer to what should be one of life's great questions.
10 June, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
EVERYBODY knows r/s means relationship.
I didnt know lah wa lau eh. it was quite long ago already. and i never chat very much before so how i know?!
knn.
i do know what asl is though.
OI!!
i don't just say MEOW MEOW MEOW ok!!
i can SPEAK! like with alphabets!!
A - Z................zzzzz.........
argh!!! i scratch you den u know!
and don't u ever think of making my cat's eyeballs into some fried food! :D
Post a Comment