Here begins musings entitled nbcb fuck my life
That someone
Who knows I work all hours of the day and often isn't very good company but that for all the seconds of a week, I'd much rather be sitting with you.
Who looks at the mess I endeavour to make and believes that the things I love abt you is neat and never misplaced.
Who waits for me in impatience when I am late again but hushes about it because you know I've waited forever for you.
Who shares vocabulary flashcards about our lives before apart so that our lives together after will be told in the same words.
Who sits with me when I'm lost in the story and is there when I've decided to look up and smile at you. Only you.
Who buys me a pack of flour because you thought I might like to make you a cake even though what I'd love is to watch you eat knowing that as I cracked separate whipped the eggs all I could think of was never has there been a moment more perfect than this.
So
I'm waiting dreaming hoping running from
That someone who knows that though I fall for characters in pages all the time, I would love you best of anyone.
24 June, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment