Last week:
- a staggering 3 hours for American Lit. For a text I had only read half of. That is, of the 5 classes I had to attend, I attend 3/4 of one.
This week:
- 25 minutes on Monday to submit stupid shit Housekeeping fuck knn essay. Skipped Indian and American Lit.
- Today with much credit given to not having slept again, I arrive for Southeast Asian Lit an unprecedented 20 minutes early. After a minor anxiety attack that class was cancelled (NO ONE WAS THERE SO EARLY), we sit and prepare for poetry. Prof Yong was late, we (meaning classmates) talked about the poetry, Nicole and I decide to leave for Bucks'. 1.45pm we return for Theatre and Lit (which I usually skip halfway through. PRESENTATION. WHO WANTS TO STAY FOR THAT?). 2.30pm class begins. 2.45pm WeiLiang and I go for a well-deserved break and to retrieve my fuck B+ essay. 3.06pm WL and I return. Nicole leaves to poop. 3.20pm Nicole returns. I leave to poop. 3.40pm I return and proceed to fall asleep. 4.10pm We leave.
F: "Not too good you know?"
18 November, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment