30 May, 2010

And so it begins...

D: Sio Joo, should we meet before you begin NTU (and run down the hill)?
Zhu: Can. Where and when? (sigh. i already said i don't like making decisions)
D: There's this hotpot place at City Square Mall. You will like. Have all the funny fake food. And on a conveyor belt so you no need waste time walking.
Zhu: I just went there eat just now... Some rotary express thing right? (really. why don't people use exclamation marks more?!)
D: OH MY GOD!!!! I WAS THERE TOO!!!! WHERE WERE YOU SITTING?!!
Zhu: Right inside. The first table from the start. Near the kitchen. (really, Kelvin, typical.)
D: I WAS JUST BEHIND YOU!! DID YOU NOT SEE ME??!! OH MY GOD YOUR FRIEND REACHED OVER TO MY SIDE OF THE BELT AND TOOK MY SPINACH. YES?!
Zhu: So coincidental... No wonder can hear people keep asking for spinach and fish maw...

-both proceed to remain awake for the next 2 hours musing at the uncanniness of the event-

No comments:

erstwhile