14 January, 2010

i'm sorry. i have to laugh.

http://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/post-rapture-pet-care/

Excerpt

Post Rapture Pet Care

Q. I understand that we have no need to fear about missing our pets and/or whether pets will be with us in heaven because the Lord wants only our happiness when we come to be with Him, and am comforted by that. However, my real fear pertains to what will happen to our pets once we are gone?

I don’t have any relatives or friends near by and I live alone... I envision that after the Rapture, my pets (who are strictly housebound) will just be left to starve to death...

A. Have you ever considered what a witnessing opportunity this could be? If you have friends who are not believers, have you considered asking them to take care of your pets in the event of your sudden disappearance, even if they don’t live nearby?

If they don’t become believers after seeing your sincerity about the Rapture, they almost certainly will after you’re gone, and will adopt your pets. If they become believers before the Rapture, then pick someone else and repeat the process.


- note in the "about" page their very accurate literal, historical and grammatical interpretation of the bible. one need not be told how all three qualifications contradict. one then further hopes god blesses them.

maybe post-rapture "they'll all turn into monkeys".

No comments:

erstwhile