17 September, 2008

Terrible Terrible Day Today

Never Never NEVER not study for a test.

never ever be complacent.

never ever ever make excuses about being tired. you are only tired when you say you are tired.

never ever ever ever think it is okay not to do a reading.

never ever ever ever ever do an essay at the last minute thinking some divine source (this from an excuse-making atheist. but you know atheists always talk about god?) would intervene with some amazing revelation that would bump your essay from a D to an A+.


also, what probably made today worse was the fact that you are expected to be WHAT you are not. that you are thought to be ... oh nevermind.

however, it has gotten much better because I know that all fault (separate issue from point mentioned above. this actually involves an article that I'm (was) damn proud of.) lies NOT with me but with some stupid shithead fucking asshole of a sub-editor (and editor). shit fuck pea-brained urine drinking genderless assholes. fuck shit.


hello selene, farand, monkey, has, rose, nura, vanessa, siloso beach ... i miss you.

CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE AMERICAN BOY, ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF SOLITUDE, LOVE IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA, EAP (OR edgar allan POLE - hello farand).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fine dont miss me :(


nadhirahhhh

Selene said...

not only, do you not have a picture of ILHAMMI, he doesn't even have a proper name!
NB, even SILOSO BEACH has a name.

Anonymous said...

I WLD LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR FORGETTING SOME PEOPLE.

BUT YOU SEE, IT'S NOT THAT I FORGOT, IT'S JUST THAT I NEGLECTED TO MENTION.

I MISS EVERYBODY WHO IS IN MY CONTACT LIST AND WHO IS NOT CLASSIFIED BY AN INSTITUTION AND WHOSE CONTACT NUMBERS ARE SAVED WITH NICK NAMES.

- poor tired kuay teow mee

erstwhile