07 May, 2008

Look what the wonderful beings did for me!!!!!

Farand, Selene and Ilhammi came to pick me from work (FARAND DROOOOVEEEEEEE!!!) today and they came bearing gifts!!!!!!!!!

Bean Bean (although, like Ilhammi said, 5% was missing. Selene has an illness, we all must understand) and a cup!! Not just any cup, a special cup!!! Show you all the picture they had printed on the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sibei cute right? Buay tahan. They made one eye of the guinea pig bigger not because I have one eye bigger than the other but that's how they denote PP-ness. Siao one. So now I am a pGp!!!!!!

[the file name of the picture is "denisepp" :o) ]

They also wanted to use Achmed's eyes but it was too scary. If you've never heard of Achmed or Jeff (Jeff fer fer) Dunham, you NEED to youtube them. Go now then come back here after you watched at least Achmed and Jose Jalapeno.

Anyway, this is Achmed:


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am very excited and kind of happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-smiles-

Also, I will be taking a second job to save for my guinea pig. I will miss the three of them and not a day would go by without me falling asleep only after thinking about them.

As a parting shot, in the words/noises of Selene, "Chi Woh WOH WOH woh WOH!!"


-smiles-


2 comments:

Selene said...

exaggerate like mad.

Anonymous said...

try and bluff yourself.

erstwhile