LOOK AT ALPHONSEE'S (THE WOULD-BE ALPHONSO'S BROTHER) "TOES". I saw them while going to get my earphones. Heart warm warm *so many emotions* - mock you Farand. WOOT.
What your two not so close friends talk about online at 2AM when you're snoring and drooling all over your pillow:
timeto the.farand.effect says: we should a) watch made of honour, b) visit the new anchorpoint, and c) watch love of siam on tudou.com
c'est la vie, bitches. says: and 4) go leisure park at kallang 5) take the singapore flyer and 6) go to the new big splash
timeto the.farand.effect says: wooo looks like a 2-day outing with a stayover and food we can do a and b on a friday night, come my house and do c, next morning all the places near my house!
5 comments:
I REFUSE TO NAME THIS ADORABLE GUINEA PIG ALPHONSEE!
it should be like Hamtaro or something.
1. Fluffy
2. Muah Chee
3. Chocolate
4. Waffles
NOT ALPHONSEE. I REFUSE.
THIS IS COMING FROM THE PERSON WHO CALLS HER WOULD BE BABY BOY "X".
POWER.
X simply means "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME HIM YET". At least I didn't just give him a name because I'm tired but want to blog.
What your two not so close friends talk about online at 2AM when you're snoring and drooling all over your pillow:
timeto the.farand.effect says:
we should a) watch made of honour, b) visit the new anchorpoint, and c) watch love of siam on tudou.com
c'est la vie, bitches. says:
and 4) go leisure park at kallang 5) take the singapore flyer and 6) go to the new big splash
timeto the.farand.effect says:
wooo
looks like a 2-day outing
with a stayover and food
we can do a and b on a friday night, come my house and do c, next morning all the places near my house!
:)
not in sync one. you 4 5 6 farand a b c.
fail. lucky not so close
Post a Comment