02 February, 2008

Things to say

There are things I would like to tell my mother. Things that I know would hurt her and things that I know will destroy what we have.

1.) I don't know how to solve your problems. I don't know why your boss treats you this way. I don't know how to make him stop.
2.) I don't know how to pay for the house.
3.) I want to go to a university. Only because I want to study not because so you can tell your friends, "Look, I raised my daughter by myself, you know? No husband, no family, no nothings. And she's in the uni."
4.) I want you to be proud of me. Really proud. Not only when there are other people in the room.
5.) I wished you never had to go through your terrible life. But it is not my fault, please stop blaming me.

No comments:

erstwhile