11 November, 2007

My Funeral

When I die, who will:

1. Come to cry because they'll miss me
2. Stay to cry because they miss me already (funeral must be 3 days after death, please)
3. Come to see what I've achieved and nod in approval
4. Come to see what I've achieved, gloat secretly and leave the memorial service feeling better about themselves
5. Come to eat because there's a buffet with a huge, tantalising international spread

And then, who will come at all?

1 comment:

Selene said...

i will come!
i'll bring lots of flowers, i'll even bring you a COW! i'll paste stickers all over your coffin and plant pretty flowers on top of your grave. i'll vandalise your tombstone with "DENISE IS AN ENLARGED PENIS".
i'll sit by your side and eat KFC with you. i'll talk to you about what happened during my day and hope you can hear me.
i'll stick my hands out too.
:)

WHAT SHALL WE HAVE FOR DINNER?

erstwhile