Okay. New post so the previous one will no longer be the first thing that you see.
Addison and I met Simple Plan and yes Nura, we touched them.
I like Simple Plan, Ade will now like Simple Plan and we will all like Simple Plan.
Nice Simple Plan, sweet Simple Plan.
And Jin Xing is next! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
Oh, everybody should watch Full of It. It's a great movie. Great plot, great casting, great set design.
You won't regret paying to watch it. It's worth your money, makes the 2 hours seem longer than it is. Great value.
*GREAT!*
28 November, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how could this happen to meeeeee
i made my mistakes~
got nowhere to rrrrrrrrun
-too emo for my good. i will go slit my wrist and die now.-
NOBODY LOVES ME! EVERYBODY HATES ME! I'M GONNA EAT SOME WORMS!
plan not so simple anymore.
Post a Comment