It is now 5.30am. I cannot decide if I should go and take a nap or if I should just fight to stay awake and edit the Last Looks.
The reason why I said that was to make you think that I've been very hardworking. While that may be true on some level, it isn't really true in this case because I just spent about an hour and a half highlighting an Excel file in pretty colours just to cheer myself up.
The colours are fairly useful but not really crucial.
Anyway, I digress.
Yes, I can't decide if I should go take a nap and seeing how no one is online and that I can't message anyone to talk to me, I'm here talking to myself and thinking if I should go nap.
This isn't helping. Bye.
24 October, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're very confused.
tsk.
perhaps marvin can help?
monique and adam has accompanied farand through his lonely days by resting on his lap.
how large is his lap??!??!!
figments of imagination tend to be HUGE!
Post a Comment