06 September, 2007

It's been exciting

Okay. My life's been slightly more exciting than usual so I have decided to venture a post with pictures.

But first, little Nad tidbit.

We had a conversation on MSN and she's quite on about her attachment, so she's decided to buy an organiser. But, HAHAHA,

~ WiLd AnGLe ~ blah ~ says: but got start from tis mth 1

Number 1: We have a movement board in the office and QL designed it to track the where each of us is throughout the day. Options include, "sick", "clear leave", "client meeting", "interview", "event".

Adeline, Qiaolin and I weren't in the office yesterday and I'm guessing Addison was more than a little bitter about it.


I walked into the office today and looked at the movement board.

I was sick, Qiaolin's clearing leave, Adeline's lazing at home, Rachel's on a date and Cheng Wei was caught in a jam. Of course, only person who's busy is.... ADDISON.


Number 2: Adeline made pasta salad that made me very happy although I was quite unglam while eating it.

Number 3: I took a picture of myself and think I looked quite nice.

This is how I would look if I had curly hair. Would you like to sponsor me?


Number 4: Vanessa picked me from PanPac in her car today. And me being in heels and a dress felt so class getting into a car at the lobby of a hotel.

Then we to Dempsey Road in hopes of Samy's Curry but poor Samy is back in India ridding his hair of kutus.

But we did have a nice time at Ikea where we both promptly made a fool of ourselves.

Woo.

Number 5: Farand will be going with me to watch Sicko although I wish I had tickets to bring Selene and Ilhammi too. But see, Farand deserves a treat and Selene and I are "not so close". So there.

EDIT: In my greatly excited state, I forgot to say that I'm so happy to be seeing Nad tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

erstwhile