So much fun today!
Selene is scared of water. When she’s in fairly deep water (1.4m), albeit poised on a large float, she reaches out her hand helplessly and shouts, “Help! Don’t rock the thing! I cannot swim well!”
So I had to kick like there was no tomorrow to reach her, and bear in mind, there are super strong man-made waves hell-bent on destroying me.
You would think that she would be glad that I rescued her. I asked for a bit of help.
Denise: “EH! Paddle leh. The water very cold!”
Selene: “I am what!”
So I look over. Alas, her arms are to short and the little amount of water she manages to kick up does nothing at all.
I am very tired and need my rest now.
And my lips are burnt. There is this inexplicable tingling and I think they will swell soon. I will look like a whale with Angelina Jolie’s pout. Woo.
Oh OH! And my thighs are so hard. We battled against the current in the lazy pool. Lazy ke lan!
Don’t like a phallic shaped appendage called the penis. Hate testosterone.
1 comment:
Your entry isn't a summary of what happened. IT WAS OUT TO POKE FUN!
Stupid. At least mine is more fun to read and it pokes more fun at YOU.
HMPH.
Post a Comment