29 April, 2007

So all of them came over today. I decided to tell them a joke:

There was a farmer and one day, he heard a pig squeling in the sty. His daughter and he ran to the barn and saw that the pig had a cut that required stitching.

He told his daughter to go back to the house and get thread and needle. After ten minutes, his daughter hasn't returned.

The farmer yelled and asked what was taking her so long.

She returned explaining, "I was looking for pink thread."

It's quite funny what right? Wa lan. They all just looked at me.



I can promise you the world, but I might not deliver. I'd rather hold my tongue and feel your nervous quiver when you know I'll be here forever.

4 comments:

Selene said...

It's so not funny, I hope blogger sues you for being too unfunny.

Stop mocking me.
PS: YOU SAID VEGETARIAN TOO.

Eat shit and DIE.

Lyla said...

OH IT WAS A JOKE?!

i thought it was a story.

heeeeeeeeeheeeeeeheeee.

Kuay Teow Mee said...

I said vegetarian because you said vegetarian. I blame you.

Jurong EAst oh Jurong EAst!!

Selene said...

Eat shit and die.

erstwhile