I want to have a do-over.
Even if I enjoy so desperately what I'm doing, I have to realise that I'm not good at it. I'll never shine, excel or go very far at all.
No flair, no ambition, no confidence. How like that?
You see, if it had dawn on me just two years sooner, I wouldn't be stuck in this rut. Bloody hell, the mud is thickening and inertia is taking over with a vengence.
A good journalist always asks questions. So Mr. Jonathan Wan asks me, "Do you have any questions for me?" I shake my head vehemently, "No."
"You sure?"
"No no." (smiles like the fucking idiot that I am)
So many questions to ask. Do I get my own byline? Do I get to conduct interviews? How many articles will I have to produce? Do I need to work weekends?
Knn. Fuck. I would actually judge him if he hired me. FUCK
18 April, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stupid woman who thinks so much she's frying her braincells,
why didnt you sms me? why did you assume i was sleeping?
first of all, a good journalist is different from a modest interviewee. a modest interviewee doesnt ask questions like bylines and payslip during the first interview. such questions should be asked when they are fairly interested or ask you for another round of interview, or something!
not when all jonathan required was a story about WGS to be submitted by thursday (this is a gentle reminder).
i think you should use the energy you're using to hate yourself and think about how you'd detest jonathan should he hire you to writing the 238479437 essays you have to do.
see you in half an hour. nanook of the north is calling for you.
Post a Comment