Hello cock, it’s pronounced “AH – ROOOON”.
I just bashed two toes against the legs of my bed. So happy about that. The Mike guy hasn’t replied my mail so maybe tomorrow I’ll go jogging. Heh.
I was doing my portfolio yesterday. Nothing fancy. Just Microsoft word. My goodness, I can imagine the person’s reaction.
*open attachment*
“Hmm. MMMMM.”
*scrolls down*
“Haven’t finish. So long. Why like that?”
*scrolls some more*
“Boring. Hhmmm. Forget it.”
And I was reading about how to give an excellent blowjob. Coupled with the useful and not at all awkward tips from my mother, I trust I can give a better blowjob than any gay in the army. Woo.
Oh. All the models in Stuff and American Curves have fake boobs.
3 comments:
what's with all the B's in your entries? brazillian, blowjob, BORING.
and it's quite ironic that you mention about you being boring and then giving a fantabulous blowjob.
HEH.
its cuz i dont talk when blowjob is being given. heh
Well when shes got my dick in her mouth I talk and when I am eating her pussy she talks. Thats dialouge
Post a Comment