21 September, 2006

number four

I was watching the news on channel 5 just now. Okay, it was blaring in the background. I was eating my chocolate pudding.

I looked up when the news caster, whatever her name is, told of how some breads from Malaysia contain DANGEROUS LEVELS of preservatives. Aiyo. And something something, Singapore imports one hundred and forty brands from Malaysia. Do we eat so much bread?

And another thing to be scared about: SK II has chromium or something to fret about. Apparently you can get eczema from using these products.

My god, there are so many things to be worried about.

1.) Bird Flu

2.) Islamic terrorist

3.) Unattended plastic bags in MRT stations

4.) Unattended bag packs

5.) Not enough water in Singapore

6.) Not enough children

7.) Not enough young people in parliament

8.) Not enough jobs

9.) Not enough professionals

10.) Not enough culture

11.) Not enough local talent

12.) There’s somemore but I don’t really want to be neurotic now.

Fear is piecemeal. Kudos to the media for doing such an effective job.

One day, we will fear our backsides. Maybe our butts will jump up and asphyxiate us.


No comments:

erstwhile